For Ph.D (MIT) Course
- To have morality and ethics in profession and research
- To solve complicated problems in academic and professional contexts correctly and appropriately.
- To have in depth knowledge and skills in respective field of Medical Imaging Technology.
- To update contemporary topics in professional and Medical Imaging Technology based researches and analyze and evaluate professional research
- To have new knowledge and innovation contributing to professional and health care management
- To be responsible for own or team work in productive and effective manners and have leadership skills in research and profession
- To perform effectively national and international research presentations